Fiott's ✿






♥26
Saturday, May 12, 2012 | 0 comment(s)
CAN I HAVE ALL THIS :)?


Mom & Dad Ü


Ya Allah, lawa gila camera nikon dslr ni .
Ayaaaah! Please buy for me :'(



Ohmaigod :O Ayah! buy this for me
pleaseeeeeee :D



Fuhlamak! Warna pink pulak, tahla wrna
favourite aku ;) Hewhew, Mak & Ayah nak ni boleh :)
Boleh lah! Boleh lah! ;)



Ya Allah, cantik gila bb ni warna pink pulak tuh :O
Hmm, yes i can cry like crazy people if i can't have this!
Please, buy blackberry like this for me :( 



Friends/Vinscey Ü



Friends, can we through all the
fun, sad, happy and etc together? Hehe ;D


Yeahh! I want take more pictures as
sweet memories with you all, friends :D


Friends, can we buy anything accecories
as relationship friendship :)


Can we always run the world, hangout, overnight and
do all awesome and best thing together? :)


Boyfriend/Fearis Ü



OMG ini sgt sweet, dan saya sgt jealous :(
Hehe, can you 
singing to me when I was in sadness :)



Can you be my umbrella to close the rain?
Can you be my sun to close the 
lightning? :)



Whoaaa :o Sweetnyaa, look like romeo and juliet :)
If one day saya rebah dan tidak mmpu membangunkan diri,
sanggupkah awak korbankan diri awak untuk saya ;p?


Perkataan yang paling bahagia bagi seorang perempuan
itu bukanlah "I 
 You" dan sebagainya, tetapi ...
"Saya terima nikahnya ..." :)


THAT'S ALL, THANK YOU 






Older Post . Newer Post